Monday, April 10, 2006

Papa's Trailer


[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th, 2006]


So... turns out we were closer to Aunt Trina's apartment than we thought. After a lovely hour-long drive through the mountains of Virginia, we visited her and Zoe - Daddy fell asleep on the couch. It was great to see them - and Frinkle, too!

After that it was another long drive through Virginia and South Carolina. We stopped at one point and picked up a travel bed and I snoozed off-and-on. Finally, at around five we made it to Papa's trailer... he took Mommy and Daddy and I for a ride on his four-wheeler through the swamp, and I got to pet some newborn baby bunnies. Papa is really happy to see me!

Daddy's allergies are starting to go crazy... hopefully we'll all sleep well in Papa's Trailer tonight and for the next few days!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack! again! pontiac is taking over every link ever!! what colour is the travel bed? i don't know - all i know is how many HP that damn pontiac has!!

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!