Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pawley / Myrtle


[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th, 2006]


I had something of a rough night last night. At least twice I woke up screaming... I may be constipated. Aren't you glad you know that?

Anyway, this morning Mommy and Daddy and Papa drove me all the way to the beach at Pawley's Island. It sure was nice - warm, breezy, sandy, and wet! Papa buried me in the sand and I had a ball, and Mommy helped me take a few (assisted) steps in the Atlantic Ocean (I thought it was too cold, actually. Made me cry a bit). Daddy took about a million photos.

Then we drove off along highway 17 through the coastal South Carolina beachtowns... Mytrle Beach and stuff, past all the Mini Golf courses, seafood restaurants, and Palmetto trees. We stopped at a place for seafood buffet where Papa ate all of the crab legs left in existence. I ate some carrots, and had a major poop. For real.

Then it was a lovely sunset-drive back to the trailer. Hopefully, I sleep better tonight than I did last night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!