Thursday, April 06, 2006

Perfectly Proportioned


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Still in an awesome and sweet mood, still napping quite happily. Everyone figures it must be a growth spurt or something, because I'm also near-fanatical about breastfeeding. Mommy has to start wearing a lead apron around the house, because every time she walks by, I fling myself at her chest for a feeding. It's amusing, but slightly annoying. For her.

Daddy came home from work early so that we could all go and visit the chiropractor - his receptionist called me the most 'Perfectly Proportioned' baby she's ever seen. After that, we went to a colourful store and bought some clothes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!