Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So Many Friends!


[As transcribed by Daddy on April 15th, 2006]


What a great day! First off, Daddy and I played outside with all of Papa's puppies. Their yapping made me laugh!

Next, we headed out to the nursing home where Mommy's Grandma lives. Daddy thought it looked like a big jail - but none of us could deny how happy and how much healthier she looked compared to the last time I saw her. We had a really great visit - then we drove off into the woods and Papa let me sit on his shoulders, which I absolutely loved.

Then, we visited Papa's friend Mattie (who is a big fan of this blog, apparently - Hi, Mattie!) - she had lots and lots of fun toys for me to play with. I crawled around the floor, playing and just basically making everyone's day.

Then, we went to a restaurant - Daddy and Pappa ate a lot of fried southern food, Mommy had chicken, and I pigged out on veggies and cookies. A nearby lady came by and compimented Mommy on my excellent behaviour. As soon as we got back in the car, I was so full, I fell asleep.

Then it was back to Papa's trailer to play and laugh with the puppies and go to bed.

Phew!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!