Thursday, April 20, 2006

Steppy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today Mommy and Gamma and Grandpa took me grocery shopping, and for a change, Gamma carried me around the store. I think she liked the attention a cutie pie like me brings!

Late in the afternoon, Mommy took me 'stepping' - you know, where she holds me up by the arms and walks me forward, and I awkwardly step around. Well, I'm pleased to report that I stepped all the way around the house (even up the big stone steps) to the front yard, where Daddy found me once he came home from work.

Oh, and kudos to Naisa over in Thailand, who put coins in the buckets of the Reclining Buddha for all of us (Basil too!).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!