Monday, April 17, 2006

Tantrummy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up in a grumpy mood - had a tantrum on the bed while Daddy was trying to sleep. After a second early-morning tantrum, Daddy (with headache and slight exhaustion) took Mommy and I to a Greasy Spoon by the beaches to meet Mommy's friend Daniele for breakfast. It was loud in there!

Then we went for a nice walk along the boardwalk... once we got home, I had a tantrum and a nap (as did Daddy). After 90 minutes, I woke up and had a tantrum. Then, after a few more tantrums, I went for a walk with Mommy, Daddy, Basil and Gamma.

Needless to say, I was so exhausted from all the freaking out and screaming and yelling and single-minded emotional attachment to Mommy that I passed out once it was time for bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!