Monday, May 15, 2006

Airplanes & Nosebleeds


[As told to Mommy, as transcribed by Daddy]


Up and at 'em early this morning - Daddy drove Mommy and I to the airport, where we checked our bags and boarded something called an 'Airplane.' I fell asleep and missed the whole 'taking off' part, but was awake long enough to enjoy being trapped in a small plane... ...until we landed and the engines shut off. Then I freaked out.

Then, it was off to Nana and Jim's place. For some reason, everything here in New Hampshire is underwater. I've never seen it rain this much! Nana says I look smaller than she expected - I guess the camera (or blog) really DOES add ten pounds.

Before bed, I was crawling around and pulled a massive seashell off of a shelf or something, and it bounded off of my face, giving me a nosebleed. I was pretty traumatized (as was Mommy)... ...until I went to sleep shortly afterwards.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!