Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blocked Duct


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning it turned out that Mommy had a blocked duct in her breast - which, believe me, seems to be about as bad as it sounds. She was in a lot of pain all day, and needless to say, feeding was no picnic.

Julia came to visit Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa, so we all went over for lunch. Then we all went down to Richard's now-open gallery, and had another nice visit, and looked at the lovely photos.

Mommy and Daddy and I went for a drive - Daddy got a new, more comfortable bike seat, and then we came home (it was too chilly to go for a bike ride). Once there, though, Mommy started having duct problems - so Daddy and I hung out for a few hours (we cleaned, ate, and snoozed) while Mommy relaxed in the tub.

She still seems pretty sick... hopefully tomorrow is better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!