Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Breastfeeding Blues


[As transcribed by Daddy]


After Dad went to work, Mommy tried to breastfeed me, and as usual, it really hurt (her). While contemplating no longer breastfeeding me, Mommy became very melancholy. After all, I make it loud and clear that my favourite thing on Earth is breastfeeding.

She got pretty sad (plus she's still got a cold and hasn't been able to go outside or enjoy the nice weather)... she called Daddy home from work to keep us company. He did [Thanks to everyone at his job for understanding] and, we went to the mall to pick up Mommy's contact lenses. It didn't seem to make her much happier.

After a post-dinner walk with Daddy and Gamma and Basil, though, she finally seemed to be happier. Daddy put me to bed, and went to work on some banners.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!