Friday, May 05, 2006

Bunny Eye-Poke


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I went with Mommy, Gamma, and Anisa to the mall, so that we could buy some contact lenses and some new pairs of pants for Daddy. I enjoyed it, but I was very happy to come home and get fed. For some reason, when we first came back to the house, I saw Basil's goofy face and emitted a huge squeal of glee.

When Daddy came home from work, he took me to the front lawn where we frolicked in the grass, as I love to do. A neighbour from down the street saw us playing, and brought a little fuzzy brown bunny over for me to pet.

I poked it in the eye!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!