Sunday, May 14, 2006

Clinical


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in the best, most awesome mood today. I was really happy and chatty and into climbing everything from Daddy's torso to the stairs to Basil's face.

Early today we went to the hospital to visit a breastfeeding clinic to find out why Mommy is always in pain between feedings, and they prescribed some medicine. I had a great time in the waiting room - we especially loved looking at their copy of the 'Soft Focus Bi-Racial Breastfeeding 2006' calendar.

After that, we drove across town to pick up a travel bag for my car seat. I guess it'll be... ...travelling somewhere?

Daddy went out to a concert with a friend of his, so it was just Mommy and I in the evening. We had a bath, ate some purple breast medicine, and turned in early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!