Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cocytus Caca


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was good - I did a heck of a lot of pooping. Since being on formula, my diapers have been consistenly filled by the most foul, fetid, funky, malodorous, mephitic, noisome, olid, putrid, rancid, rank, reeking, stinking, grody, gross, icky, loathsome, noxious, offensive, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, yucky* poopie to ever burst forth from the ninth level of hell.

Went to the Doctor's office with Mommy today, to hopefully get to the bottom of these recent breastfeeding issues. Apparently, there's not much we can do - just feed when possible, and keep taking our medicine. 10 months is a pretty good time to start weaning, anyway.

I woke up in the middle of the night - but not during the season finale of Mommy & Daddy's favourite show, thank goodness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!