Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cold Turkey


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Considering that I'm going completely cold turkey off of breast milk starting today, I was in a really great mood from morning 'till night. I was happy, super chatty, crawly and climby, and hungry.

After a quick jaunt to a couple of grocery stores (one for organic food, and one for everything else) Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went for aan afternoon drive to a conservation area in Ajax... we had a nice 90-minute hike. We had a really awesome time.

Before dinner, Daddy took me around to the front of the house, where for the first time ever, I saw my shadow. It was weird, and waved at me! Does that mean we'll have six more weeks of winter?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!