Monday, May 29, 2006

Consciousness Marathon 2006


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up at 6:30 A.M. this morning, and went to bed at 8:00 P.M. - there were NO naps in-between that lasted for longer than 20 minutes. I even woke up again at 9:00 P.M., and Gamma looked after me while my folks were out.

Since there was no sleep, there was ample variable crankiness - I was in a great mood while I watched a fun documentary with Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth (which made me dance) and I had a pretty good time going to the mall with them and Mommy later in the day. However, I hated every second of a bike ride Mommy and Daddy and I took in the afternoon. I screamed and screamed and screamed from my little bike trailer-thing. Let's hope it doesn't put Mommy off of riding with me.

Did I mention that I gave myself a black eye today by banging my face into the coffee table? Well, I did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!