Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dirty Look


Grass
Originally uploaded by Clover_1.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Had a nice morning with Mommy... I'm still all snotty and boogery, but still also gleefully unaware that having a stuffy head kinda sucks. Mommy found some time during the day to cart me around in my little bike-trailer thing, just so I get used to being in it. In any case, I gave dirty looks to everyone, especially Anisa upstairs. No reason... just 'cuz.

Daddy came home from work early today - his cold is really bad. We could tell how bad when he forgot to take his iPod to work this morning, and when he came home he didn't even turn the TV on! Mommy and I went easy on him and let him snooze.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!