Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Distillery Daycare


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Brrr, it was freezing in my room last night!

I got a nice treat today - Cool Uncle Gareth is in town. After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I picked him up from the subway station and went for a nice afternoon drive, seeing as how it's a holiday and everything.

We all went and checked out a bunch of galleries in Toronto's lovely Distillery District. It was a shame it's so freakishly cold outside, and that most of the places were closed. Oh well, we had a nice time anyway.

After dinner, Mommy decided to try to breastfeed me one more time before bed. I was more than willing, and so far, she hasn't had too much major pain, aside from a few twinges. We'll see how things go... and I hear that Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia got me some presents. I'll have to check them out tomorrow, unless I'm awoken by the fireworks outside.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!