Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exhausted Daddy, Miserable Mommy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning after I woke up, I silently tried to pull the contents of my bedroom into my crib, to mixed results.

Mommy's cold was bad again today, and she ran a slight fever, which made her absolutely miserable all day long (she managed to hold it together enough to look after me, though). She's not used to having colds last this long.

Daddy rode his bike to and from work for the first time this year - once he got home, he was completely wiped out. After a quick break, he helped take care of Mommy and I and even managed to get some housework done before putting me to bed. Then, he passed out on the couch.

Here's hoping Mommy feels better tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!