Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Final Feeding


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Had another nice breakfast with Mommy and Nana at Panera's - Mommy's breatfeeding problems were still causing her pain all day, so she avoided feeding me for the most part, despite my constant requests for "Nummie Nummie Nummie."

After lunch, we headed off to the airport with Nana and Jim, who I'll miss. Mommy and I watched airplanes come and go while waiting for our flight - but I was way more interested in the potted plants in the terminal. The flight was fine - Mommy managed to feed me, but I was as pinchy and wiggly as usual. Sad to think that it was probably the last time I'll ever be breastfed. Ah well... at least it was in the sky! We picked up some formula on the way home from the airport.

I was really glad to see Daddy (I did the happydance for him) and Basil and Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa when I got home - unfortunately, I was waaaay too sleepy to spend much time with them. Daddy was happy to see Mommy and I - he cleaned up the place while we were gone. S'nice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!