Friday, May 26, 2006

Gentian Violet


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning Mommy and I took a nice long walk over to Home Depot and Shoppers Drug Mart for some paint and groceries. We came home, and after lunch, Mommy painted the wall in the kitchen! A nice surprise for Daddy when he came home from work.

I refused to nap this afternoon, which made me alternately tired and cranky. My parents have taken notice - when I'm not asleep and completely inert, I am in a constant state of kinetic motion. I never stop moving. Lord help us all when I take to walking on my own.

Oh, and I should mention that while having my diaper changed, I got away from Mommy and peed all over my doll "Dingy-Dingy". Funny stuff at the time. Oh, and I got Gentian Violet all over my face, as you can see from the above photo.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clover
If I recall correctly, there's a gentian violet story you need to ask your great-grandma Long about.

Grandpa

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!