Monday, May 22, 2006

I love a good crowd


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up in another great mood - very chatty and crawly. After brunch n' lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove down to a mall I haven't been before - it was packed full of people! I've never seen so many in one place before in my life. I enjoyed it, but Mommy didn't, so we headed home again. It's freezing cold outside - windy and wet... which is weird, considering how lovely it was yesterday.

After a quick jaunt to an art store for Mommy's supplies, we all had some dinner, and then it was bedtime for me. Putting me to sleep was very hard for Mommy... she's not sure that she's ready to stop breastfeeding yet. Even though the pain between feedings is unbearable, so is the thought of not having that connection with me.

Basil can tell that she's sad, and is being very snuggly with her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!