Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Playing with Nana


[As told to Mommy, as transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up at 2:30 a.m., and thought it was party time. Mommy eventually got me back to sleep, only to have me wake again at six in the morning. Hah!

I went to Wal-Mart with Mommy and Nana today, and did a little bit of shopping. It's still rainy and wet outside, but it looks like it's letting up a bit - everyone hopes the nearby flooding relaxes. Anyhoo, Mommy bought this little wearable toothbrush-thing for my single tooth, which I absolutely LOVE to play with.

I also played a lot with Nana today. We crawled around the floor, she put a ribbon in my hair... 'twas a lot of fun! I like her a lot.

Daddy and Basil, still in Canada, miss me an awful lot.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!