Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Props


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I woke up pretty early this morning, and was ready to play. Too bad for my parents, who wanted to sleep - because my will is LAW.

Had a nice day with Mommy - we peeked at each other through a roll of green edge tape, and I pushed my little blue and pink scooter all over the house (see photo). Mommy had to take Basil to the vet, so I hung out with Gamma and Anisa. I ate a cookie, and got cookie goo all over Gamma. Long story.

Daddy came home, and we played with a long cardboard tube his friend Cynthia sent us (I think it may have also contained a photograph for Daddy). Fun stuff!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!