Saturday, May 27, 2006

Sadness Cycle


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a pretty terrible mood this morning, and I wish I could tell you why... but I can't. I didn't want to sit on the floor, I didn't want to sleep, I just wanted to be grumpy. My being grumpy made Mommy get grumpy, which made me get upset, which made Mommy get upset... you get the idea. We've got a sychophantic cycle of sadness goin' here.

Somehow we managed to get through the day together, though - we went for a nice walk outside, and enjoyed the cloudy humidity. Daddy came home from work, and took me to visit my Cool Uncle Gareth, who really made me laugh.

I really tried to fight off sleep tonight - but it's just too powerful for me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!