Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sick Daddy, Deyhdrated Mommy


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a great mood all day long today. I went for a nice walk with Mommy and Gamma, and after my second nap, Mommy took me for an additional bike ride through the park, which I quite enjoyed, even after she got completely dehydrated and almost passed out.

We came home, and Daddy cleaned up and took care of us while Mommy lay comatose on the couch. I was even in such a good mood, that while he sang me to sleep, I happily squeezed the heck out of his adam's apple. That'll be sure to help him get over his sore throat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!