Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stair Climber


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I spent a good chunk of the day alternately demanding to be fed or actually being fed. It's interesting to note, though, that my parents don't automatically 'give in' to my various tantrums. For example, every time I finish a meal, Mommy will proceed to show me the bottom of the bowl... which makes me freak out. They never refill the bowl, which is what I WANT them to do when I cry. It's getting old.

Today, I learned a new trick with Daddy - if he sticks his hand out, I slap it with mine. It makes him laugh.

I started climbing on the furniture today, so Mommy decided to let me climb the stairs in the hallway. My first time on stairs, and I climbed the entire flight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!