Monday, May 01, 2006

Strangers with Helmets


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning I woke up, fed, and then immediately had a nap for over two hours. Not bad! It makes up for all the napping I didn't do during the rest of the day...

We all went to brunch down the street, and then we came home and got ready to run some errands. First we went organic-grocery shopping, then we went to the pet store for dog cookies (I laughed at the birds and puppies), then we went to Canadian Tire to buy some decorative lights for the patio, and then we went to the bike store, where Mommy got a bike and baby-trailer for her birthday AND Mother's Day combined! Some lady tried to fit me with a bike helmet, but I wasn't havin' that.

Daddy drove me home, and since there was no room in the car, Mommy had to ride her new bike all the way home. As soon as Daddy and I got home, he dropped me off at Gamma ad Grandpa's for dinner, and he rode out on his bike to meet Mommy on her way home. Once she got home, she fed me, and we both collapsed after a long, adventurous (and expensive) day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!