Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sweathog


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a great mood again this morning, and as such I was far to happy and excited to nap. However, Mommy really stuck to her guns, pinned me down, and waited until I fell asleep. We snoozed together on the couch for 90 minutes!

Later in the day we walked to the drug store for some groceries and bug spray related products. I amiled and waved to the lady at the register, and she told me I made her day. Isn't that sweet? I have that affect on people.

Did I mention that it's hot out? Mommy and Daddy both have a bad case of 'humidity hair.' I don't think I can recall ever being as hot as I was today. I'm a sweaty, chubby little baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!