Friday, May 19, 2006

Ten Months Old!


Silhouette
Originally uploaded by Clover_1.

[As told to Mommy, as transcribed by Daddy]

Today I'm ten months old, or forty weeks old - the same amount of time I spent changing from zygote to baby whilst in the womb. I have to say, I've enjoyed this second ten months much more.

Went shopping at the mall this morning with Mommy and Nana - bought some clothes. After that, Jim joined us all for a Chinese buffet, where I found a plastic-wrapped fortune cookie. I played with that thing for the rest of the entire day. It was enthralling!

Mommy's friend Sara stopped by to take Mommy out for dinner, so I stayed home with Nana tonight. We hung out, played on the swing... you know. Nana/Baby stuff. All in all, it was a great, extremely happy day.

Mommy is suffering from some pretty bad breast pain again. She's really starting to think that it's time for me to stop breastfeeding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!