Monday, May 08, 2006

Tooth #2


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Woke up pretty early, plus, Mommy seemed pretty sick first thing today (she got better), so the day got started really early for us. After lunch, we went to the bookstore, came home to check on some bread Mommy was baking, and then headed out again - this time to a 'decorating' store, and then to a sports store, so Daddy could buy some bike shorts.

Afterwards, there was more bread baking, patio digging, and crawling around to be done. Gamma and Anisa are off to see Anisa's family... I'll miss them!

I've gottan really good at being able to associate hand signals and gestures with words. For example, if you say "no" to me, I'll shake my head from left-to-right. Oh, and uh... looks like I've got another tooth coming.


1 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

She is a cutie.

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!