Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Transit Strike


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was in a so-so mood today... had something of a light sleep last night. Ever notice how on the days where I nap well, I sleep well that evening, and on the days where I don't nap, I end up sleeping lightly? Weird.

There was an unexpected transit strike in the city today, which threw a lot of people off. Plus, it was, like, thirty degrees outside - Mommy and I sweltered in the hot sun outside, levelling-off the patio-hole dug in the backyard. Meanwhile, Daddy met with Cool Uncle Gareth downtown and they walked home (Gareth didn't have shoes or socks, believe it or not... he had some scary blisters!), and I played with them both before bed.

I should note that my favourite phrase, "Num-Num" or "Nummie-Nummie" now means 'Give me that' as well as 'feed me' and 'I'm hungry.' I don't just say "Num-Num" to my parents - sometimes I say it to closed food containers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!