Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wake Up and Smell the Flowers


[As transcribed by Daddy]


First thing in the morning - I'm wiggly, Daddy's asleep. Mommy gives me to Daddy to watch while she gets food ready. Daddy is still asleep. I crawl right off the bed and clunk my head. Mommy yells at Daddy. Daddy goes back to sleep.

We went to visit the chiropractor, and then we headed home for some quick lunch (Daddy's new diet starts today) and some yard sale investigations, where Mommy found me some sandbox toys. Then, I had a pretty long nap.

We were once again off to the Greenwood Conservation Area in Ajax, where we had a nice hike - but there were way too many mosquitos out this time. We headed home, and I showed Daddy something I've learned to do - I go up to pretty flowers, smell them, and go "MMM!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!