Wednesday, June 28, 2006


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning, I climbed into Basil's chair all by myself. I was so proud, I almost fell out again!

At lunch, I ate an entire zucchini. Soon afterwards, The Nixons came over to visit - I was really happy to see them (and the counting book they brought). After that, Mommy read to me from my all-time favourite book (over and over and over and over again), and whenever she got to the part about the bear, I did my little bear-growl thing. When she said any word that rhymed with 'Bear' (as was later tested and comfirmed by Grandpa), like 'pear' or 'where' or 'hair', I would growl.

After a quick visit from Cool Uncle Gareth, I walked over to my jolly jumper and tried to crawl into it. Mommy helped me in, and I had my first good bouncing session in months!

Did I mention that yesterday Mommy caught me meowing alone in my crib yesterday? Well, she did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!