Monday, June 26, 2006

Back to the Zoo!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I was up before six A.M. again this morning. Maybe it's because it's so bright in the summer mornings, I can't help but rise with the sun. Anyway, my parents eventually got me back to sleep, and we all had a relatively nice Sunday sleep-in. After that, Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth and I headed off to do the grocery shopping, while Mommy stayed home and worked on the bathroom.

After lunch and a quick nap, Mommy and Daddy and Gareth and Julia all packed into the car and headed back to the zoo, since I enjoyed it so much last time. We sauntered and sauntered... we're all really wiped out! I got to see most of the animals I saw before, but this time a lot of the animals got to see me - specifically the Orangutans, who thought I was very cute and interesting (as you can tell from the above photo). I made special friends with Budi, the baby. I also learned how to make a camel noise... ...which involves noisily hocking loogies into Daddy's hair while I ride on his shoulders.

All-in-all, it was a busy weekend. Between weddings and Orangutans and beaches and zoos, I'm bushed. At least it looks like I'm gonna be sleeping better than Cool Uncle Gareth and Julia tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!