Sunday, June 25, 2006

Beach Wedding


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I attended my very first wedding. Daddy's friend Joanna flew in from England so that she could marry her fiancee on the beach. Isn't that sweet? The best part was that while they were getting married, I got to play in the sand! In fact - I missed the whole ceremony, I was having so much fun. There were lots of puppies running around for me to look at and bark at, and plenty of people telling me how cute I am.

We walked to the reception a few blocks away, and I played in a nice garden and hung out with some of the other kids in attendance - 18-month-old Daphne kissed me on the face a bunch of times. It was very adorable.

After I had had enough of the whole wedding reception deal, we said goodbye to Joanna and her new husband, went home, and I completely tore up the newspaper. Cool Uncle Gareth came over after dinner and squeaked at me, and it made me laugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!