Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bubble Wrap


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I did NOT want to have a nap this morning. I cried and cried for two hours, only to sleep for one. Was it worth it? I dunno. When I woke up, though, Mommy found some bubble wrap for us to play with. I loved it! I couldn't pop any bubbles myself, but I thought it was fantastic when Mommy popped them.

We went back to Home Depot today - I sat in my stroller sideways, with my leg dangling over the armrest. Everyone found my relaxation styles hilarious.

Mommy put a nice parcel together for her cousin Kim, who is about to give birth any day now... she packed up a lot of my old toys and clothes, which I decided then and there to play with and scatter all over the house. When I was done playing with all my old toys and wearing all my old clothes, I managed to package myself up in the box somehow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!