Saturday, June 10, 2006

City Wandering


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Mommy and I went for a nice walk along Queen Street East today - we figure we must've done about 3km by foot/stroller. We went to see the ol' post-natal class gang, and I wowed 'em with my intelligence, cuteness, and ability to hold stuff in my mouth while my hands are busy.

Next, we hopped onto a trolley to meet Daddy at his office, but it was really slow... we missed meeting up with Daddy, and as such we missed going to his Nutritionist appointment with him (he's lost another four pounds). We waited by the nearest subway station for him, but gave up after waiting a long time. Maybe Mommy and Daddy should cave-in and finally get cell phones to avoid this sort of thing. We didn't mean to be so late!

Mommy and I came home to find that Grandpa had returned from his hospital stay. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!