Friday, June 02, 2006

Clappy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up, ready to party, at 5:30 in the morning. Daddy had been working late and had only gone to bed three and a half hours earlier... as such, he fell asleep at work three times today. Nobody noticed (he thinks).


I danced to some nice music this morning, and after a nap I talked to Nana on the phone. I crawled a lot - I managed to crawl into my little duck-bathtub all on my own. Did some random clapping (Mommy and Gamma are trying to teach me to play Patty-Cake), and after Daddy came home from work, I played out on the lawn with Mommy, Daddy, Gamma, Grandpa, Anisa, and Basil. We all had a great time (as evidenced by the fantastic photograph above, which makes me laugh every time I see it).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!