Friday, June 16, 2006

Clover The Barbarian


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning, Mommy and I took a quick jaunt over to Shopper's Drug Mart for some water and hair supplies. Then, it was time to slave away, re-building the bathroom some more... which first required a trip to Home Depot for some construction gear. Gamma came with us, and helped us cart a whole sheet of green drywall and a new shower wrap home. It was a lot more difficult than it sounds, given the small size of the car.

We had some lunch and a nap, then Gamma and I hung out making animal sounds together for a couple of hours while Mommy toiled in the bathroom (so to speak). Cool Uncle Gareth came over and watched me eat, which equally fascinated and repulsed him. He says I eat like a barbarian, drunkenly spilling formula all over myself and taking single bites of food and throwing the remainder on the floor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!