Thursday, June 08, 2006

Destroyer


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Grandpa didn't come home today - he had his gall-stone-oscopy or whatever it's called, and it went fine, but he's got an infection in his blood, which is pretty serious. He may have to stay at the hospital all week! Hopefully he can come home tomorrow.

Mommy and I cleaned up a lot in the apartment today (well, she did a lot of the cleaning, I just hung out and didn't nap). We went for a nice walk to the park to do some more swinging... ...which isn't exactly bowling me over or anything. I mean, it's fine. Maybe in a few months it'll knock my socks off.

Did I mention that I finally managed to pull the mobile in my crib apart, finally? Not only did I pull it down, but I completely broke it. Not only that, but I demolished the living room lampshade, just for kicks. Destruction! Woo hoo!

I'm not really up for sleeping tonight. I woke up around midnight, and will not go back to bed. Every time I pass out and Daddy puts me in the crib, I wake up and freak out.

Looks like this could be a looooong night for my folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!