Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"Duck"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Another new word has entered my personal lexicon - "Duck." Mommy happened upon a rubber duckie and gave it to me, and now I say "Duck" left, right, and centre... and if you say it to me, I'll go get the duck and show it to you. I'm more talented than a seeing eye dog, I am.

Went for a hike to Home Depot with Mommy today, and then we stopped by Richard's gallery and hung out for a bit. Surprise surprise, but Gamma and Grandpa followed us in a few minutes later.

Daddy came home from work to find a surprise waiting for him... he headed into the bathroom only to discover that there is no bathroom. Y'see, Mommy and I were cleaning away at some of the grouting and... accidentally dismantled the entire shower in the process. It looks like Mommy and I will be spending the next few days airing, drying, sealing, re-tiling, and basically re-building the bathroom. Oh well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!