Monday, June 19, 2006

Eleven Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was Daddy's first father's day, and to celebrate I was extra cute and happy all day long!

We all had a really long nap this morning, and after lunch we were well-rested and ready to shop! We headed on down to the big expensive mall and picked up a book and some slippers and shorts for Daddy, a DVD for Mommy, and some clothes for both of them to wear at a wedding next week. I sat up on Daddy's shoulders for most of the jaunt.

On the way home, we stopped at the organic butcher's in the beaches, and while Mommy bought some food, Daddy and I waited outside and laughed at all the doggies and kitties. That single moment was probably our favourite part of the day.

Basil has been sick and throwy-uppy all weekend. It's probably because I've been feeding him my tablescraps... I hope he feels better tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!