Saturday, June 24, 2006

First Steps


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was fun - Mommy and I went to a park to visit the post-natal group... we all played well together on the grass while our Mommies caught up and compared baby notes. I'm not the biggest kid in the group, or the most crawly, but I am the most chatty. That's for certain. In fact, yesterday, Daddy taught me how to 'gobble' like a turkey... ...but when I do it, it comes out 'Gob Gob Gob!'

When Daddy came home from work today, he and Mommy and I hung out with my grandparents. As can be seen from the picture above (sorry it's a bit blurry), I walked from Mommy to Daddy, unassisted. Sure, it was only about one or two awkward, unsteady steps - but they count! I have now officially walked! There goes the neighbourhood!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!