Sunday, June 04, 2006

"Fower"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


While the city was a bit abuzz with the news that a major terror plot was foiled in our town last night, Daddy and I hung out in the rainy garden (under an umbrella) and looked at all the flowers - after constant repetition of the word on his part, he actually got me to say 'Flower' a few times. It came out "Fower" or "Ower", but it counts, right?

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I drove to the organic food store, picked up some groceries, and then headed off for a nice weekend drive in the rain. I snoozed.

After dinner, I played upstairs with that little walker-toy thing that Nana bought me for Christmas... I pushed it all over the house, up and down hallways, and over the dog, and into walls. Not only was it fun and funny, but I was visibly very proud of myself for being able to get around without people literally holding my hands.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!