Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Grandpa in the Hospital


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was off to a nice start, especially when all those nice Paramedics came over to take Grandpa away to the hospital (where I was born!). I didn't see much of anyone besides Mommy and Basil today, because everyone was with Grandpa and the Paramedics. We had a pretty decent day, except for when I crawled up and surprisingly bit Mommy on the toe, causing her to flinch and punch me in the head. Ow!

Unfortunately, I fell asleep before Daddy came home (he was off visiting Grandpa, who apparently has to have gallstone surgery tomorrow afternoon). I'll have to make sure he pours on the attention over the next few days. Also, hopefully by then Grandpa will be back and not in a ridiculous amount of pain anymore, as has been the case over the past few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!