Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jibber-Jabber


[As transcribed by Daddy]


So, last night I didn't want to go to sleep. I kept waking up and crying... Mommy and Daddy took turns putting me back to sleep, but after a certain point they tried to snooze themselves while letting me cry myself to slumber. It didn't work out to well... even Basil couldn't get enough shuteye. It was a rough night for all.

While Mom fought off unintentional naps all day long, I had a lot to discuss with her and anyone/antyhing else within earshot. I engaged in verbal(ish) discussion on the topic of the dog, on the topic of flowers, on food, on crawling, and even on the phone with Daddy. Of course, none of the conversation was conducted in any real language. But hey, it sure sounded like it was.

My parents also want to mention their utmost disgust at my taste in television programming.


1 Comments:

Blogger Datura said...

she is getting SO big! lol, this is the best blog ever. it makes me so happy to read it no matter what GRUMP is in the air.
love you guys!
:D

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!