Thursday, June 01, 2006

Laughing fit


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Went grocery shopping with Mommy, Gamma, and Grandpa today. All was good - I got a bit cranky towards the end of the day, when all the food in the world couldn't appease my monstrous appetite.

A few updates - first off, I can now succesfully clap my hands, which makes me laugh. Also, I'm getting better at mimicing non-verbal grunts, squeaks, sighs, howls, and most noticeably, laughter. Today at dinner Daddy laughed, which made me laugh, which made him laugh... Mommy joined in, and we all laughed for a good hysterical minute.

Oh, and a big shout out to Daddy's friend Juha, who sucesfully gave birth to a huge, healthy kidney stone the other day. All the best, Juha and Juha Jr.!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!