Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"MMMM"


[As transcribed by Daddy]


I learned another word today - "Mmmm," which is supposed to be "moo," just without the 'ooo' part. When I see my little cow toy now, I say "Mmmm."

I accidentally had a nap in my playpen today, which is something of a first. There was a lot more bathroom destruction follow-up - Mommy saw the biggest spider we'd ever seen this side of the Mississippi crawl out from behind the mildewy, crumbling drywall. We named him "Robert."

Anyway, a few other updates on new things I can do - if you ask me for a kiss, I'll plant a big open-mouthed slobbery wet one on your cheek. I'm also really into pointing at things I want, and often I'll never stop pointing if you're trying to carry me around. What can I say... the world is becoming mroe and more amazing to me every day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!