Thursday, June 22, 2006

Modified Peekaboo


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today I slept in really late... Mommy actually had to come and wake me up in the morning. Rather than struggling with trying to get me to nap a few hours later, she put it off a lot longer than usual, and I fell right to sleep.

For kicks, we walked and walked and walked all the way to the mall. We had a pretty decent hike - the weather was fantastic on this particular calm summer solstice. We caught the bus home, and I practiced more of my new animal sounds (monkey 'eeks', bear growls, owl hoots, duck quacks, cat meows, puppy barks). I also modified my peekaboo skills - instead of covering my face with a blanket or towel or my shirt, I'll now obscure my face with the palm of my hand. I usually miss my eyes completely, but I'm working on it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!