Thursday, June 29, 2006

Much Rejoicing


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Today was fairly quiet and uneventful. So - an update on my current 'baby development' status!

Something I've taken to doing a lot recently is sitting on the floor (or the grass, or whatever) and rubbing my feet along its surface, enjoying the way it feels and the sound it makes. This usually prompts me to pick up a foot and point it at the nearest grown-up's foot. Once said grown-up touches their foot to mine, there is much rejoicing. I don't know why - there just is.

I also like to tilt my head at people to one side or the other. I actually used to do this a lot months ago, but stopped. I seem to have re-discovered it, and now tilt my head quite often. Once they likewise tilt their head, mirroring me, there is much rejoicing. I don't know why - there just is.

While I've been updating my expanding vocabulary, I don't think I've mentioned how much I love to dance. All it takes is a happy beat (either as sung by Gamma) and I just start bouncin'. Everything from commercial jingles to the first wave of English Metal really seems to get me goin'. I love music - it too leads to much rejoicing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!