Friday, June 23, 2006

Nude Frolicking


[As transcribed by Daddy]


This morning, when Mommy tried to change my diaper, I freaked out. Now, I don't mean that I was mildly annoyed. For some reason that I shall keep only to myself, I went crazy and threw a huge tantrum. The purpose for this shall remain a secret until the end of time.

After my nap (and lunch with Nana via the webcam), Mommy and I took bus to the beach(es), had nice stroll and did window shopping. Mommy finally bought those new Birkenstocks she's been jonesing for, and then we took the bus home.

I poured water on myself, so Mommy took my wet clothes off, and I got to frolic naked for 15 whole minutes! Wee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!